Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Liberal Party speech by Senator MAR Roxas

From Senator MAR Roxas:

"On January 29, I delivered the keynote address at the 61st Anniversary celebration of the Liberal Party. To prepare for this speech, I took time out from a hectic schedule to seriously reflect on what needed to be said and how I should say it given the poisoned environment that we find ourselves in.

I would like to share a copy of this speech with you so that you’d know best my beliefs and concerns as a public leader and your humble representative in the Senate. In it, I said that our people are the country’s greatest strength. It also sets forth a clear platform for the Liberal Party.

Let me know if it strikes a chord or not and why. Certainly, any suggestions or comments you may have on how you and I can make our country better shall be deeply appreciated."

Read the full speech of Senator MAR Roxas.

No comments: